5th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections?

may i know the top payed company for civil engineering on campus selections?

Related Questions:
  1. what to do after engineering in civil engineering?
  2. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the career after passing Civil Engineering?
  4. Top Companies in the field of Civil Engineering in Bangalore?
  5. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement? -- [New]
  8. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  9. How to apply for a job in MNC after pursuing final B.Tech electronics
  10. Names of the core companies in Civil Engineering for B.Tech students?
  11. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  12. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  13. What should I do to get job having completed BE in Electrical & Electronics Branch?
  14. How to prepare for a job after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  16. How to get good percentage in engineering? What skills are required to get selected in campus selections?
  17. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  18. List of top 20 core Civil engineering companies in Karnataka and India?
5th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections?

That entirely depends upon the college that you have selected.

These days in most of the private institutions only IT companies gives jobs. Only a handful of core companies approaches the top notch government institutions or the IIT's or NIT's.

So although civil engineering is a core subject even after that if your college is a private institution then chances of getting a core company approaching you looks bleak.
5th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections?

That entirely depends upon the college that you have selected.

These days in most of the private institutions only IT companies gives jobs. Only a handful of core companies approaches the top notch government institutions or the IIT's or NIT's.

So although civil engineering is a core subject even after that if your college is a private institution then chances of getting a core company approaching you looks bleak.
5th June 2012, 12:41 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
may i know the top payed company for civil engineering on campus selections?

dear friend,

1) nkg infrastructure limited

2) unitech

3)desein indure pvt ltd

4) acc

5) bgr energy

6) era group

7) smec consultancy

hope this answer will help you a lot

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

regards

george
6th September 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I dont have 60% in 12 but my b.e % is 75, can i get a job in core company of civil?
21st October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

maximum salaries in core companies for freshers
8th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which company demands and gives much payments to civil engg
12th December 2012, 07:59 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are some top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections----------------------

1.Era group
2.Unitech
3.Nkg infrastructure limited
4.Smec consultancy
5.Desein indure pvt ltd
6.Bgr energy
7.Acc.

I hope this will help
All the best
13th December 2012, 01:40 PM
Ravi gujarati

dear friend,

Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections

nkg infrastructure limited

unitech

desein indure pvt ltd

acc

bgr energy

era group

smec consultancy

13th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get job after finishing my carrier in your company
3rd May 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

should i go for mtech in india or ms in america for a better future ahead financially ?
4th May 2013, 04:32 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

There are very less companies in Civil engineering field that offer on campus recruitments.

Most of the civil companies require experienced civil engineers.

But there are some big names , which do campus selection in top colleges.

List of top companies for on campus selection of civil engineering students -

Ansal's

mahagun developers

GAURS

Eldeco Infrastructures Ltd.

Cobra Installaciones

L & T

AKG Infrstrutures

DLF

3C's

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?