15th April 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?

i want to know the top university in usa and uk to do M.S in computer science,and also what entrance exam we have to write and how much to secure in that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  2. Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?
  3. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  4. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  5. Can I get admission for MS in Computer Science in universities of USA having secured 58.9% in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  7. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  8. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  9. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  10. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  11. Basic requirements to get seat in one of the top universities of USA? -- [New]
  12. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  14. Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?
  15. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  17. Procedure to be followed to get admission in MS in Computer Science and Engineering in USA universities after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  18. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
22nd June 2012, 10:18 AM
aatif1

Default Re: Top universities in USA and UK to do MS in computer science?

These are the top universities in UK:-
1)University of east Anglia
2)Newcastle University
3)Oxford Brookes University
4)The University of Manchester
5)University of Essex

These are the top universities in USA:-
1)Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2)The University of Chicago
3)Columbia University in the City of New York

best of luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?