29th September 2011, 12:06 AM
swapnil898956

Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

I m in +2 , i want to give my best for these two eng. Exams .... I wasted most of my time in +1 ..but i realized now, what have i missed ...plz help me ....which topics of chemistry can help me crack AIEEE ...........

29th September 2011, 12:33 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil898956 View Post
I m in +2 , i want to give my best for these two eng. Exams .... I wasted most of my time in +1 ..but i realized now, what have i missed ...plz help me ....which topics of chemistry can help me crack AIEEE ...........
Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

First of all i will suggest you to go through the NCERT books as it is prescribed by most of the experts and is best book for the preparation of AIEEE exam.The best topic to score better marks in chemistry are as follows :
  • CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
  • organic and inorganic chemistry
  • p block
  • s block
  • physical chemistry and coordination compounds
  • atomic structure
  • Chemical kinetics
  • SOLUTIONS
  • EQUILIBRIUM

It is difficult to predict exact topics because the format changes regularly so i had attached previous year paper ans syllabus as well so read according to it to get better results.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE Chemistry 2008.pdf(173.4 KB, 159 views)
File Type: doc syllabus].doc(75.0 KB, 95 views)
29th September 2011, 02:57 PM
narasimhareddy09

Default Re: Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

first of all don't be worried about the time wasted by you as it happens with everyone .it happens since we are not aware of the scenario of exam and result followed by it .The seriousness comes as we go on knowing about the exam through the faculty members and previous question papers.you must have to go through previous papers and should observe the changing pattern.by observing t hat you can get an idea which topics are given prior importance.coming to chemistry
it has 3 parts organic, inorganic,physical chemistry.give importance to physical ,organic chemistry.go through basics of organic chemistry,revise them everyday.once you understand basic properties of each compound then it will be very easy to answer about 10 questions.there will be compulsory question on stereo chemistry.physical chemistry deals with Atomic structure,chemical bonding,Nuclear chemistry,Thermodynamics,Equilibrium,electro chemistry.first three topics are mainly theoretical and the later topics are numerical.once you have knowledge of these topics you can answer easily to 20 questions.after reading these topics go to inorganic chemistry which deals with s,p,d block elements.
go through your respective materials topic wise .
remember no one is best mentor to you than you
be confident and cool
plan strategically
go through previous years topper interview,know about their approach towards subject.just have a group discussion with your friends once in a week .stay in touch with your faculty and implement their valuable suggestions
thank you
wish u all the best
29th September 2011, 05:46 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

Hi dude,

First of all i will suggest you to go through the NCERT books as it is prescribed by most of the experts and is best book for the preparation of AIEEE exam.The best topic to score better marks in chemistry are as follows :
  • CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
  • organic chemistry

inorganic chemistry
  • p block
  • s block
  • physical chemistry and coordination compounds
  • atomic structure
  • Chemical kinetics
  • SOLUTIONS
  • EQUILIBRIUM

It is difficult to predict exact topics because the format changes regularly so i had attached previous year paper ans syllabus as well so read according to it to get better results.

BYE.
29th September 2011, 05:56 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which topics in Chemistry will be given more weightage for AIEEE Exam?

Dear friend,
AIEEE is one of the toughest exams conducted through out India for admission in Engineering.
As the questions in this exam are totally conceptual therefore you must not focus on a particular chapter.
Try to cover the whole syllabus.
For reference I am providing the Syllabus as an attachment.
_____ALL THE BEST_____________
Attached Files
File Type: doc AIEEE-Chemistry-syllabus.doc(75.0 KB, 92 views)
29th September 2011, 07:33 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

In chemistry you have to focus basically on organic chemistry and in that you have some well known reactions like ozonolysis these type of reaction are mostly asked in these exams.
29th September 2011, 07:36 PM
dil-jale

hi daer,
for AIEEE exam you must prepare NCERT book, which most important book for AIEEE exam
and most question asked from it (approx. 80%).
in chemistry, organic will be given more weightage for AIEEE exam
and topic also from physical and inorganic chemistry is like
chemical bonding, structure of atom, theromodynamics eqilibrium pand d blocks and etc.

thanks
28th November 2011, 10:58 PM
litunu

The best topic to score better marks in chemistry are as follows :
CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
organic and inorganic chemistry
p block
s block
physical chemistry and coordination compounds
atomic structure
Chemical kinetics
SOLUTIONS
EQUILIBRIUM
25th December 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

can i leave organic chemistry and prepare only physical and inorganic chemistry? Is it ok to get good marks in chemistry
29th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What should i read for aieee? I have only 3 months. Give me selected topics
13th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm in 12th and i have only 4-5 months to prepare for all india cet or JEE 2013.
Please suggest me most imp topics for physics, chemistry and maths by weightage.
13th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm in 12th and i have only 4-5 months to prepare for all india cet or JEE 2013.
Please suggest me most imp topics for physics, chemistry and maths by weightage.
14th August 2012, 08:29 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,

CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
organic and inorganic chemistry
p block
s block
physical chemistry and coordination compounds
atomic structure
Chemical kinetics
SOLUTIONS
EQUILIBRIUM

Attached Files
AIEEE Chemistry 2008.pdf(173.4 KB, 25 views)
syllabus].doc(75.0 KB, 12 views)
21st March 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what should i prepare forjee mains i had only 10 days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?