23rd August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology

I am eagerly looking for some topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology, so can you please help me on the same? Please list me down some good topics which I can start the research with which will provide me a good career chance. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology
  2. Research topics on Medical or Clinical Microbiology for Ph.D Research?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  5. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  6. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  7. What are the research topics for clinical microbiology?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. List of the Ph.D topics in medical microbiology or clinical microbiology?
  10. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  13. Which is a better course between MSc Microbiology and Clinical Research?
  14. Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology
  15. Can a BHMS and Post Graduate in Clinical Research do PhD? Which are the topics for it? -- [New]
  16. List of research topics of Industrial Microbiology? From where to get Materials for research?
  17. Topics related to Ph.D in Clinical research management?
  18. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
25th August 2017, 10:08 PM
starberry

Default Re: Topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology

There can be a vast list of areas in microbiology to do research. Topic must be chosen on the basis of your interest and your ability to understand the same. These thing will ensure that you successfully complete your research without having to leave it or get frustrated. Here are few topics on the basis of which you can choose a good topic in Clinical Microbiology:

>> Dengu Virus

>> Gut Flora diversity on the basis of food type eaten by people.

>> Bio film forming Bacteria

>> HIV

>> Low Temperature Geomicrobiology

You can choose one of the infectious diseases most prevalent nowadays. Fungus diseases and other micro-organism can be studied.
9th May 2022, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Topics to do research in Clinical Microbiology

CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY PHD TOPIC IN HIV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?