25th January 2012, 06:00 PM
shubhangi01

Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?

hello sir/mam i m a student of electronics and instrumentation engineering 3rd year. please tell me some topics for my summer industrial training of 1 month. also tell me that from where i should have training? please reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  3. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  4. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  5. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  6. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  7. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  8. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  9. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  10. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  11. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  15. Training from L&T for a month?
  16. Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?
  17. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  18. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
8th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?

hello sir/mam i m a student of electronics and communication eng. 2'nd year.please tell me some topics for my summer industrial training of 1 month. also tell me that from where i should have training? please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?