22nd June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

dear sir,
how much total average package is offered to an IES and IAS officier...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  2. How to become an IES officer in 2016? Does IES has the same value as IAS? -- [New]
  3. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  4. Between IES and IAS, which is better for B.Tech student? Salary of an IES Officer?
  5. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  6. Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?
  7. IES or IAS: who has more power? whether IES officers work under IAS officer?
  8. How to become an IAS officer after doing B.Com 3rd year?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? What will be the salary offered for an IES Officer?
  10. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  11. What are the qualities of an IAS Officer? How shall I become an IAS Officer being an average student in studies?
  12. Best branch between CS and EC? What is the highest salary?
  13. What is the salary in India companies for Mechanical Engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the average salary package given to an Architect?
  15. What is the highest package in KIET in EC branch? What is the average package?
  16. How to get placement offers updates of Delhi University for BSc Mathematical Science?
  17. What will be the salary of an IAS Officer? Duties and Responsibilities of an IAS Officer?
  18. Average package of VJIM Hyderabad? Information about affiliation and recognition?
6th July 2011, 09:49 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
Indian Engineering Services : This is the premier job for Engineering students. This is the top job which is aspired by each and every engineering student of India.

But there is a small limitation for entering into this that is Only engineers of ECE,MECH,EEE,and Civil branch are eligible for this entrance examination.

Indian Administrative Services : This is the Top Indian Civil service which can be taken by students of all the fields.

The students from Arts,Science,Commerce and etc.., all the fields are eligible for this entrance exam

IAS is a service which is under CSE(Civil Services Exam) and this is conducted by UPSC delhi

IES is also conducted by the same UPSC

IES and IAS are the top services which are equal in its status but the only difference between them is one is of technical field the other is related to civil services.

The Pay packages are also not that different from the IAS officers but the career growth will be not that rapid when compared to them

The Initial Salary will be of 10-13 K per month with all the govt facilities provided.

Just those money will be for your external needs other than the primary needs.

After getting some experience you will get 20K after a few years 35k

In that way the salary will increase upto 1 Lac

This is the basic knowledge what I have about Pay packages.

But remember one thing whatever it may be IAS or IES remember that you're serving your motherland. Do the work which is assigned to you whether it may be technical or civil services Show your gratitude to your mother land

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
6th July 2011, 10:39 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

Quote:
dear sir,
Dear Friend,

The pay scale of IES and IAS at junior scale on joining will be from Rs 15600-39100.

On next promotion as senior scale it will be increased from 37400 to 67000 plus allowance as admissible from time to time.

Regards,

Ramjash
7th July 2011, 12:59 AM
Suvayu Pal

The average package for an IAS officer is Rs-80,000. But as we all know, it is one of the toughest exams conducted by Indian Government. So, to become an IAS officer and enjoy the power with a good salary, you really need to work hard to pass the UPSC exam. Be prepared to work harder.
Good luck.
8th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

my name is Ajay kumar my question is how much time spend in a day to become ias officer
27th July 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

ias toppers contact no ?
28th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I m lakhan , can i do self study at my house for ias
1st October 2011, 12:09 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

Dear Friend,

The pay scale of IES and IAS at junior scale on joining will be from Rs 15600-39100.

On next promotion as senior scale it will be increased from 37400 to 67000 plus allowance as admissible from time to time.

Regards,

~manoj~
28th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is there any key for IAS preparation?
17th December 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.Tech in computer science ....can i give indian engineering service exam from E&TC branch...???
27th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm a electrical engineering student. I have so much confusion in choosing subjects. Please sir guide me.
19th February 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ghalib. I m in my 2nd year of civil engineering. So i want to know how do i start preparing for ias?? Should i do it frm now or later on. Plzz do advise me on it
26th February 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir ....
now a days in IES notification UPSC authority did not mention specific about the elligible branches of engineering for IES ...!!!!!!!

and they are just saying you should be a engineering degree holder .....!!!!!!!!
to eligible for this IES exam ...!!!!!!!
so does that mean that , all engineering branches are elligible for IES exam ....................???????????????????
28th May 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

package of an ias officer and ies officer
22nd June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

if am born on 03rd spetember 1982, can i take the upsc exam to be conducted in 2013
23rd June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

if i want to pass upsc but there are many posts in it....but i dnt want any police department like ips,sp,deputy inspector .....so after passing the xam may i wil get right to choose my post??? plz reply m very confuse
23rd June 2012, 03:14 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
if i want to pass upsc but there are many posts in it....but i dnt want any police department like ips,sp,deputy inspector .....so after passing the xam may i wil get right to choose my post??? plz reply m very confuse

Indian Engineering Services :

This is the premier job for Engineering students. This is the top job which is aspired by each and every engineering student of India.

But there is a small limitation for entering into this that is Only engineers of ECE,MECH,EEE,and Civil branch are eligible for this entrance examination.

Indian Administrative Services :

This is the Top Indian Civil service which can be taken by students of all the fields.

The students from Arts,Science,Commerce and etc.., all the fields are eligible for this entrance exam

IAS is a service which is under CSE(Civil Services Exam) and this is conducted by UPSC delhi

IES and IAS are the top services which are equal in its status but the only difference between them is one is of technical field the other is related to civil services.

The Pay packages are also not that different from the IAS officers but the career growth will be not that rapid when compared to them

The Initial Salary will be of 10-13 K per month with all the govt facilities provided.

But remember one thing whatever it may be IAS or IES remember that you're serving your motherland. Do the work which is assigned to you whether it may be technical or civil services Show your gratitude to your mother land

All the best

23rd June 2012, 05:22 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
IES stands for Indian Engineering Service.
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service.
The payment scale for juniors is 15600 to 39100.
After promotion payment for senior scale is 37400 to 67000.
All The Best
15th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of an ies officer?
21st July 2012, 03:48 PM
abthar

hi

during training the basic pay scale is 34600

after training pay scale is 39100

after selection grade is 67000

besides that they can use free car,phone bill,electricity,home rent,incentives,etc..

total cost for an ias in which government pays is 90000..

5th May 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student in 12 .how do you think will it help me to get into IAS
moreover will i have to change my field after 12
22nd May 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

is there a post for software engineer in IES
10th June 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech 2nd year from ece trade. i want to opt for ias but i am cnfused between ias and ies as ies preparation starts in final year and ias preparation starts after btech to should i go for ies first and then for ias ?
20th July 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Which is best coaching center for ias in delhi?
21st September 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 2 nd year student of mechanical engineering ....I want to know the way of preparation for an ies exam.....can u pls help me in this...
29th September 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a b.tech 2nd year ece student from uptu .i want to became an ies officer after exiting the b.tech
can you tell me how to achieve this goal efficiently
30th September 2013, 07:02 PM
shrijan1990

hy,
The pay scale of IES and IAS at junior scale on joining will be from Rs 16000-40000.
besides that they can use free car,phone bill,electricity,home rent,incentives,etc..
30th September 2013, 07:30 PM
vaibhav joshte

This is the premier job for Engineering students. This is the top job which is aspired by each and every engineering student of India.
Indian Administrative Services : This is the Top Indian Civil service which can be taken by students of all the fields.
30th September 2013, 07:32 PM
vaibhav joshte

30th September 2013, 07:42 PM
vaibhav joshte

The average package for an IAS officer is Rs-80,000. But as we all know, it is one of the toughest exams conducted by Indian Government. So, to become an IAS officer and enjoy the power with a good salary, you really need to work hard to pass the UPSC exam
30th September 2013, 09:03 PM
ashok.more002

Indian Engineering Services : This is the premier job for Engineering students. This is the top job which is aspired by each and every engineering student of India.

30th September 2013, 09:05 PM
ashok.more002

Thumbs up Re: Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

30th September 2013, 10:13 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend........................

All the best
thank you...............
30th September 2013, 10:16 PM
R.S.Parmar

Post Re: Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?

dear friend........................

All the best
thank you...............
2nd October 2013, 08:46 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend..........
during training the basic pay scale is 34600

after training pay scale is 39100

thank you........
2nd October 2013, 08:48 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend............

This is the Top Indian Civil service which can be taken by students of all the fields.

best of luck...
thank you.............
2nd October 2013, 08:53 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend............

best of luck...
thank you.............
2nd October 2013, 09:00 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend............

best of luck...
thank you.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?