28th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech?

I have 2 backlogs in BSc(Biotechnology). I completed my BSC in 2005-2008. There is some new rule that we have to complete the degree along with the backlogs with in 5 years. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. In how many years can I clear the engineering backlogs?
  2. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  3. What should we do to complete the engineering course even after having back papers? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for me to do higher studies if I completed graduation with backlogs but cleared all?
  5. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  6. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  7. Can I apply for Civil Job after having 2 supplies in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  8. What should I do after completing BSc Biotech?
  9. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  10. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  11. How to become an income tax officer after completing BSc in Biotech
  12. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  14. Will Backlogs affect the placements?
  15. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  17. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  18. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
25th March 2011, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech?

Yes this true. You cannot keep the backlogs for more than 5 years. Also since you have only two of them you can easily clear them with determination. You need to go topic by topic. Also may try solving previous year papers too. You can seek guidance for the same too.
29th September 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that the degree should be completed along with backlogs in 5 years after dong BSc Biotech?

I completed BSC from Bangalore Unisversity but have a backlog in maths 4th semester .... I passed out in 2007.Is there any chance of me writing this exam to finish it?
14th December 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed BSC from Bangalore Unisversity but have a backlog in maths 4th semester .... I passed out in 2007.Is there any chance of me writing this exam to finish it?
yes you can clear it... but the rule of bangalore university is that odd semester supplementary exam must be written in odd semester only... its not good... if a student is having backlog in odd semester he will get his one year gap... i think bangalore university people have to look into this matter seriously...
4th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

iam detaind in 2nd year. after 1 year gap.in how many years degree should completed.if dint completed
wat i suppose i do plz help me
27th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have cleard Bsc in 2009. got a back log in 3rd sem can i clear this year?
3rd February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

If I skipped first year exams, both sems will i be able to continue to 2nd year. If yes, when i will be able to write subjects of 1st year ?
19th February 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA degree from Bangalore university 2007 - 2010 batch. But right now (2012) I have 3 back log. Is there any university rule to complete this degree within 6 years? I am totally upset. Please help me.
19th February 2012, 08:19 PM
basithp

I have completed my MCA degree during this period 2007 -2010 from Bangalore University. But right now I have 3 back log (arrears). Is there any University rule to complete this degree within 6 years? Please help me?
30th April 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc in 2009 and I still have one back log in 6th sem. How many chances do i get to clear my backlogs from the year of pass out?
5th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please give chance to write supplemetory exams in every semester like vtu---
16th June 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I am 2007-2010 batch BBM student,and I have 4th sem accounts back,does it means I need to repeat my degree?i would not get nxt chance?
16th June 2012, 05:34 PM
chinmayXdas

Yes, backlogs need to be completed before 5 years to attain the degree or you will be deregistered from the institute.
16th November 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Sc course in 2009.. i was told 2013 june will be my last chance to write the examination.. how far is this true?? i am writing both odd and even sems.. will i get one more chance to write the exam in 2013 oct/nov??
26th December 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have being struggling to clear My bca 2008 batch math paper .. Can you please suggest as to how can I clear in the coming 2013 march please .... I Really have to clear it at any cost this time .
5th February 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 5th and 6th sem of maths in Bsc (CSMS). N my degree was 2009-2012. I wanna attend for MBA without clearing the backlogs. is this possible??????????????????
11th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

how many chances do we get to clear backlogs after completing BE degree?
2nd June 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in 2003 old model have 1 backlog second yr chemistry can I clear it please help
15th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 3back in 3rd sem nd if i get 3more back in 4sem could i reach 3yr in ip bca
27th June 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlogs in my bsc degree.i want to do any course until i clear them
22nd July 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

my friend got a bacl log in 1 subject economics 6 years complected living her collegue can she apply for 5 sem exam for complect her degree... is their any other ways please suggest
16th August 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

i am from the 2005-2008 batch of BBM from BU. I still have a back log of my 4th SEM accounts. Its been over 5 years nnow.Can i apply for that exam and write it now? Please help me out this.
15th September 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have 2 backlogs in BSc(Biotechnology). I completed my BSC in 2005-2008. There is some new rule that we have to complete the degree along with the backlogs with in 5 years. Is it true?
i have a back paper for the 1st semester and the 6th semester.. can i write it by this year? i completed my paper during 2007-2010
15th September 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

can a 2007-2010 batch of b.com write the arrears paper this 2013
9th October 2013, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlogs in 5th sem and am an 2007-2010 batch bsc student z
can i get one more chance?
21st November 2013, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Im 2008 batch I hv 1st 3rd&5th 1 paper each backlogs...m writing in 2013 is it my last chanch or I hv more plz explan after completing degree hw many years chanch the students gets to clear..
10th December 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there some new rule that we have to complete the Bsc degree along with the backlogs within 5 years in bangalore university. Is it true? please help me out

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/true-degree-should-completed-along-backlogs-5-years-after-dong-bsc-biotech-92943.html#ixzz2n42Ic59W
3rd February 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I am from 2005-2008 bbm batch I have 2 and 4 stem accounts paper yet to be clear. Can I write the exams I have already attempt 2 supply tests for both
16th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i was a student of 2007-2010 batch bbm,i have only one subject to clear,3rd sem corporate accountin,can someone help me,need to clear now..
1st April 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
yes you can clear it... but the rule of bangalore university is that odd semester supplementary exam must be written in odd semester only... its not good... if a student is having backlog in odd semester he will get his one year gap... i think bangalore university people have to look into this matter seriously...
Yes this very bad for the student who is looking for his Degree completion it affects the Job & other career
3rd April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have many subjects backlog from 2007- 2010 now i want to write exams n complete my course?
28th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai..am 2005-2008 BBM batch in bangalore university.. Unfortunately I couldnt clear my arrears(4th sem, 2 paper). Is there a chance writing it now. Or atleast can I have the chance to apply for the convocation certificate? Few of my friends having arrears taken convocation certificate. So pls guide me..
17th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im venkatesh 2010 batch Bcom student i got my sixth sem results . but i got 33 in theory and 3 in the internals will that b considered as pass r fail can any one guide me
21st June 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 2008th batch I hav 6th sem and 4th sem backlog
is it possible to write exam in 2015 or not?
28th June 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bbm final year I have written examz I doubt that I wil be fail in 2 subjects can I go for MBA
13th September 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

2008 batch BBM - scored above 60% in all other subjects , having CORPORATE , MANAGEMENT & COST ACCOUNTING , I ONLY HAVE NEERAJ SCANNER ..PLS HELP TO CLEAR THIS?

SK
11th October 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i have backlogs in final year ie 2006 can i write the exam nowplzzz aswer my question
1st November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th stem. I want clear all my backlogs. It is possible to clear it in one sitting and 2007-2010 bsc biotech.plzz reply
19th December 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have backlog in final year ie 2003 BCOM(regular class),can i write the exam please clarify.thanks
20th December 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

m 2008 batch..my last year to complete ma degree was 2015 june'''my odd sem 3 and 5 over but i failed.....can i write exams next year....do i have the chance.....pls help
24th January 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

My degree 2009-2011 but still I having backlog in 1st and 2nd year upto how many years I can write when wil be the last year of degree
4th February 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hi

i am from 2009-2012 b.com batch. i have one back paper from 1st sem, can i write the paper this year again? i wrote last year but got 24. pls let me know if i can reappear
11th February 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir' back log BBM batch 2008 2011 first sem and fourth sem
Can I writ this year .plz plz let me now
30th March 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in 2005 but i have backlog in 2 subjects if there is any chance write the exam in this year
5th May 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi.. I have completed my b.com from 2010-2013 but I have 3 papers backlogs 2015 will be the final completing year or even after 2015 I can write the exam please tell me,,,,
10th May 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG MCA in 2013, under Bangalore university right now its 2015. As i know that the coure should complet within a 5 years, but stil I have 4 subjects backligs till I didnt pass. So is any chance to write or clear the exams. Plesse helep me.
13th May 2015, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

HI I COMPLETED MY BCA IN THE YEAR 2011 OUT GOING BATCH UNDER BANGALORE UNIVERSITY,,,BUT STILL I HAVE BACKLOGS IN BOTH ODD AND EVEN SEMESTER SO WILL GET CHANCES NOW TO APPLY
22nd June 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc from bangalore university. I could not write my 3rd & 4th semister exam due to health problem will i be able to continue to 3rd year???
30th June 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
If I skipped first year exams, both sems will i be able to continue to 2nd year. If yes, when i will be able to write subjects of 1st year ?
I too couldn't attend second year exams both sems.....pls tell me will i be able to continue my 3rd year??? when will i be able to write 2nd year exam ?? pls help me
11th July 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I have completed my bca degree in 2012 out going batch under Karnataka university dharwad .. But still have backlogs in even semester.. Can I get one more chance to attend the exam even after completion of 6 years from the date of joking bca..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?