15th July 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that If we get a good rank in GATE then NTPC will give a job and take responsibilities for the studies?

sir,i heard that if we get good rank in gate then ntpc will give job and take responsibilities for our studies.is, it true sir? .please answer for my question.then i can plan accordingly for that sir,please.

15th October 2011, 02:24 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it true that If we get a good rank in GATE then NTPC will give a job and take responsibilities for the studies?

from 2012, NTPC is recruiting engineers from GATE-2012 only.

for this you will have to score good rank in GATE. So that they will call you for personal intrview.
15th October 2011, 04:20 PM
ac1989

Default Re: Is it true that If we get a good rank in GATE then NTPC will give a job and take responsibilities for the studies?

Not only NTPC but also Bhel , PGCIL etc recruit through gate exam. Candidates depending upon the score in GATE 2012 exam will be called for group discussion & personnel interview.

For this With the details of GATE registration number & other required information, candidate have to apply online at career section of respective site.
5th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

if a person have 55% in b.tech but he get good rank in GATE he will get the job in BHEL,NTPC
PLZ TELL ME
6th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

yes,he'll got a good job.but he should have good knowledge in his core.All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?