5th February 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Which of the two has bright future B.Tech in EEE or B.Tech in Architecture?

I want to pursue a 4 year full time B.Tech for which I have two option to select between Electronics Engineering and Communication and Architecture. Which among the two has better scope in future in terms of job stability?

3rd July 2023, 03:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which of the two has bright future B.Tech in EEE or B.Tech in Architecture?

As far as my knowledge in concerned B.Tech. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (EEE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is better than B.Tech. in Architecture in terms of job scope both in the private and government job sector.

The advantage of B.Tech in EEE/ECE is due to its course curriculum which is basically hybrid offering opportunities in both the core sector and non-core sectors like IT sector.

Also, as the current time is the era of the digital world, the two booming engineering disciplines are Computer Science and EEE/ECE.

So, if you do not have a keen interest in the B.Tech. in Architecture and if you are comfortable in going with EEE/ECE then in my advice you should opt B.Tech. EEE/ECE which is expected to boom more as India is looking to bring more and more investments in the semiconductor industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?