20th April 2012, 10:18 PM
vithal rana

Which type of computer course to be done for a job related course and government approved course in Gujarat?

after BE- chemical WHAT TYPE OF COMPUTER COURSE TO BE DONE
FOR THE JOB RELATED COURSE &, GOVERMENT APPROVED COURSE IN GUJARAT

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government job can I get after completing B.Tech computer science?
  2. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  3. Is Singhania University UGC recognized? Is the government job for gujarat state approved?
  4. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  5. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  6. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What type of jobs can I get in Air Force or Navy after completing my BCA with 71%? Any computer related job?
  8. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  9. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?
  11. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  14. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Gujarat? What's the admission schedule for M.Pharma?
  16. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  17. List of the AICTE approved diploma engineering colleges in Gujarat which provide distance education facilities in electrical engineering?
  18. How to apply or government job related to MSc computer science?
5th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of computer course to be done for a job related course and government approved course in Gujarat?

i was studying b.pharm ayurvedic...then i did m.pharm and m.b.a...now i get admission in m.sc medical plant science in private college..what is my prospect for all my degree that i had got
28th April 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of computer course to be done for a job related course and government approved course in Gujarat?

What are most common computer course required in banking and govt jobs?
29th April 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I do diploma in electronic engineering in board of technical education,up .what can I do for MBA. Please suggest me distance education institute for study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?