28th December 2012, 08:23 PM
swapna2109

Which type of entrance exams should be given after completing engineering

Which type of entrance exams should be given after completing engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  2. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  3. Books for entrance exams after Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission to university degree after passing as 3 years diploma holder?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  8. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. How to prepare for JAM exam in such a short time?
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech in IT branch after passing 12th
  11. How to do cosmetic surgery course in USA? What is the total fee of the said course? How to get the scholarship?
  12. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  14. How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?
  15. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  16. How to prepare for IIT-JAM exam?
  17. GET exam eligibility after mca?
  18. What are the different courses and entrance exams after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2013, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of entrance exams should be given after completing engineering

You can apply for entrance exams based on the higher studies you are interested. Admission to M.Tech degree is done through GATE. CAT, MAT, etc are some of the entrance exams for MBA. You must qualify GRE, to pursue MS outside India. You must qualify the competition test conducted by the concerned authority to join to a particular job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?