27th April 2022, 06:38 PM

For which type of exams I'm eligible?

I'm Had passed away from andhra pradesh. I'm completed DIPLOMA in civil engineering. Which type of exam I'm eligible

28th April 2022, 02:08 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: For which type of exams I'm eligible?

You can apply for an SSEB (State Selection Board of Examinations) or a NABTEB (National Academic Bodies Testing for Engineering Colleges) or a JEE mains exam. In all cases, your respective state public universities and technical colleges previously affiliated with the boards usually conduct the entrance examinations. It is advisable that you appear for both exams, other than to get ranks in each field.

Now you can appear in government c lasses without examination how this will help me getting job without exam.

Some exams (like Pre-Medicals) are open for all height and body measurement categories, which can be taken at any time after passing 12th grade, in which case you will appear for an exam. The eligibility of DIPLOMA varies according to the stream / course work you chose for your degree. If you chose a vocational course such as diploma in construction or diploma in engineering then you are eligible for Diploma stage itself.
28th April 2022, 08:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering, if you want to study further then the best option is to appear in any lateral entry examination and get admission to a good engineering college. You can also appear in JEE Mains and after cracking Mains you can get admission into the IITs. You can get any college based on JEE Mains as diploma candidates cannot get admission in NITs.

If you want to get a job after your diploma then you can apply for examinations conducted by RRB and SSC for Junior Engineer in various grades. You can also appear in State level public service examinations and you can also apply for technical assistant jobs.
28th April 2022, 10:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for those examination for which the required educational qualification is diploma degree.

So, you can apply for recruitment as Junior Engineer in various departments of state, central and private jobs.
29th April 2022, 04:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After diploma in civil engineering, one can appear for exams like
SSC
PWD
RRB
It's best for students to keep checking for vacancies issued by Government department related to civil engineering and apply at the right time.

One can also go for advance diploma courses in Drafting and Design , Structural Design and Surveying.
29th April 2022, 07:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree. So, you can apply for only those entrance examination where the required minimum educational qualification is diploma from a recognised institution.

You are eligible for higher studies along with recruitment in jobs after qualifying in the respective examination.
30th April 2022, 01:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing DIPLOMA in civil engineering, you are eligible to appear for exams like SSC, PWD, RRB, etc., to get Government sector jobs.
30th April 2022, 02:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

>> After diploma in civil engineering, you can appear for exams like SSC, PWD, RRB, etc., to be eligible for a government sector job.

>> You have to check for the vacancies issues by government departments related to civil engineering and apply at the right time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?