24th July 2017, 10:30 AM
sudu1234

Which type of job a B.Sc in Agriculture can get? List of government and private job vacancies?

Hello sir, I have just completed B.Sc Agriculture course and now looking for job. Which type of job I can get? List of government and private job vacancies available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  2. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  3. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  4. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  5. List of vacancies in government and private banks for next year
  6. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  7. List of vacancies available for electrical and civil job in private companies?
  8. Job opportunities in Government & Private Sectors for BSc(Anthropology) candidate? -- [New]
  9. What type of jobs we can expect to get in private sector after completion of B.Sc Nursing graduation?
  10. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  11. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. What type of job I will get in private sector after completing B.Sc Agriculture course?
  13. List of Agriculture BSc colleges both private and government in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there in government and private sector job vacancies?
  15. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  16. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  17. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  18. Good job in private or government sector after M.Sc with Agriculture?
30th July 2017, 09:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job a B.Sc in Agriculture can get? List of government and private job vacancies?

As far as you are concerned about the job opportunities available for you after completion of B.Sc Agriculture degree course then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for any job available for a graduation degree holder like opportunities in banking field, administrative field, teaching field, etc. .

Apart from these regular jobs you have additional job options like the option of Agricultural Officer in banking sector, officer in Indian Forest Service whose specific requirement is agriculture degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?