23rd October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which type of Paragraph will be given for skill test for the position of Tax Assistant?

sir, i want to know that which type of paragraph will be given in skill test for the post of tax assistant

7th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of Paragraph will be given for skill test for the position of Tax Assistant?

I qualified in ssc cgl tier 2 and i am alloted in non-interview post. But i made a delayed in submitting profoma form which indicat our option for different post.So, can i submit the form now?
9th November 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of Paragraph will be given for skill test for the position of Tax Assistant?

sir, I want to know about skill test of tax assistant exam.
20th November 2011, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

if i don`t get through the skill test for tax assistant,what will happen to my other non-interview preference posts..???
5th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?
18th December 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

which type of Paragraph will be given for skill test for the position of Tax assistant?
25th January 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any softwares for practicing data entry skill test ? plese post link
25th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What type of paragraph will be given for data entry operator exam for typing?
21st November 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is typing syllabus for tax assistant
25th February 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

is given paragraph is printed or dictated?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?