26th April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are best to do MBA distance programme in India?

Which universities are best for doing Mba distance programme in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  2. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  3. Which are the good universities in India offering MBA in Operation Management
  4. Universities which I can opt after pursuing 1 year diploma programme in distance mode?
  5. Good universities in India for 1 year degree in MBA Airport Management? -- [New]
  6. Best distance universities where I can do MBA through distance education
  7. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  8. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  9. Universities providing Ph.D programmes through distance education?
  10. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  11. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  12. Which are the universities offering MBA in Telecom Management through distance or part time?
  13. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  14. Is distance degree programme available in India?
  15. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?
  18. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
17th February 2014, 05:38 AM
ndrks96

Default Re: Which universities are best to do MBA distance programme in India?

IIM(indian institute of management)s are best for MBA courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?