3rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Malleeswar

From which universities can I do M.Ed via distance mode of education?

Hi, I want to do Master's of Education (M.Ed) via distance mode of education. Therefore, kindly let me know about the universities offering distance M.Ed along with their admission criteria, admission procedure and fees structure details.

14th June 2023, 09:15 AM
eduking

Default Re: From which universities can I do M.Ed via distance mode of education?

You need to be in a teaching role if you are looking for a distance mode M.Ed and B.Ed course. Hence, if you are not employed as a teacher at any school, they won't provide your admission. You can pursue M.Ed from the following universities in distance mode.

1. IGNOU
2. University of Jammu
3. Karnataka State Open University
4. University of Mumbai
5. Panjabi University Patiala
6. Andhra University
7. Kakatiya University

You must have a B.Ed qualification from a recognized University and must have at least 2 years of experience to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?