12th May 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Universities which I can opt after pursuing 1 year diploma programme in distance mode?

i am a Xth pass student want to pursue one year diploma programme in distance mode.please suggest me some universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  2. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  3. Universities offering one year Industrial Diploma course through distance mode?
  4. List universities offering M.Phil in Chemistry through distance mode?
  5. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  6. Is pursuing PG diploma in intellectual property rights worthwhile? Which is the best method? Best universities in Distance Mode?
  7. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  9. What are the possibilities of doing part time Ph.D in Nutrition course?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Hindi and do the job at the same time?
  12. Which universities are fit for me to completed Ph.D in law by distance mode?
  13. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  14. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India -- [New]
  15. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  16. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  17. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  18. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
30th September 2011, 05:50 PM
ravi godara

Default Re: Universities which I can opt after pursuing 1 year diploma programme in distance mode?

you can go for punjab technical university or sikkim manipal university as far as distance education is concerned
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?