2nd January 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering LLB in correspondence and process to join?

Hi, this is Chandana now I am studying Pharmd in Tirupathi but, I am interested to do LLB 5 years law. How can I join correspondence course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  2. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  3. Universities offering LLB course through correspondence?
  4. List of the universities offering LLB in correspondence?
  5. List of universities along with fee structure and indication of duration for correspondence LLB course?
  6. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  7. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  10. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  11. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  12. Universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities? -- [New]
  13. Can I do LLB correspondence course after B.E PROD and Engineering with first class?
  14. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  15. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  16. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  17. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  18. Which are the colleges/universities offering LLB degree through correspondence course
4th January 2018, 07:57 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Universities offering LLB in correspondence and process to join?

The top colleges providing LLB course in correspondence are
1. National law school, Banglore
2. Kashmir university
3. Guru nanak dev university
4. Dr. Ambedkar law university
5. Banaras hindu university
6. Jamia millia islamia
7. Visva- bharathi university
8. Kalinga university
9. Kurushetra university
10. Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey women’s university
11. The government law college, Mumbai
12. NALSAR university of law, Hyderabad
13. Motilal Nehru institute, Allahabad university
14. ILS law college, Pune

The eligibility for LLB course is
1. candidates must complete degree from any recognized university
2. The minimum marks in degree is 45% marks
3. There is no upper age limit for LLB course

The admission in the colleges is based on the entrance exams like CLAT, LSAT etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?