15th August 2011, 02:44 PM
kwise

Universities offering M.Sc. Bio-Informatics in India? How to apply for this course?

please i want information on the university and the mode of application for m.sc bioinformatics in india

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering M.Sc. Bio-Informatics in India? How to apply for this course?
  2. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  3. Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?
  4. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  5. Good universities for doing m.tech or m.s in bio-informatics?
  6. Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?
  7. Universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.D with scholarship? I am MSc in Geo Informatics
  8. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  9. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  10. Should i do M.S in Bio-Medical or Bioengineering after Bio Informatics?
  11. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  12. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  13. After completing MSc Bio Informatics how can I get a job?
  14. Scope of B.Sc Bio-Informatics and M.Sc in Bio-Informatics?
  15. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  16. Good career options related to medical after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for NET Lectureship exam after doing Bio Informatics from Sikkim manipal Distance Education -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?
15th December 2011, 03:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Sc. Bio-Informatics in India? How to apply for this course?

To pursue M.sc in bio-Informatic you must first of all clear your B.Sc with at least 55% marks, and with these combinations like (1) Chem Zoo Bot (2) Phy Maths Chem(3) Chem Zoo Biochem (4) Phy Maths Comp Sc (5) Chem Bot Biochem(6) Phy Maths Stats are eligible.And admission will be on the basis of an entrance exam.For more detalis you lo on to the website of the universities. List of universities which offers M.sc Bio-Informatics courses:--

Indian Institute of Information Technology

Jamia Millia Islamia

Anna University Chennai

Biju Patnaik University of Technology

Madras University

Anna University Chennai

Amity University

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham

Barathidasan University

Annamalai University
3rd June 2012, 05:56 AM
kwise

Wink Re: Universities offering M.Sc. Bio-Informatics in India? How to apply for this course?

Thanks. Pls can I get more informgtion for the entrance examination for msc bioinformatics in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?