12th March 2015, 07:20 PM
Soma Verma

Which are the universities offering Ph.D correspondence in English

Universities offering corresponding phd in English

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D correspondence in English -- [New]
  2. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  3. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  4. How may i join correspondence PhD program in Psychology after my MA in English?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  11. Good Universities to do PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  14. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  15. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  16. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  18. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
16th June 2015, 02:27 AM
kartikkaushik

Default Re: Which are the universities offering Ph.D correspondence in English

there are many collages offering phd correspondence in English . Giving the name of all collages is not possible so i am giving the one which are most reputed -

1. Arizona state university
2. New York university
3. University of Florida
4. Texas A&M university
5. Ohio state university

Going one by one and collecting the details is not possible so you could easily visit their web sites see more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?