15th October 2011, 06:33 PM
muhammadmaqsooali

Universities offering Ph.D in Hindi? How to apply for it?

I completed my P.G. in hindi with 60% of marks.
I want to know which universities offering Ph.D in hindi and how 2 apply

Related Questions:
  1. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  2. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  4. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Hindi? How to apply for it?
  10. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  11. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  15. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  16. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  17. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
13th January 2012, 12:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D in Hindi? How to apply for it?

Ph.D - Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi is offered by several institutions through regular and distance education. Few of the reputed institution offering the course are Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Mumbai etc. In order to pursue the programme of Ph.D in Hindi, the minimum eligibility required for the Ph.D programme is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective institution followed by a seminar and successful candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme on the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution.
2nd January 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i qualified net jrf(hindi)dec.2011 i wantto do phd from du kindly give me guidlines for it.
24th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i qualified net dec2011 and ma from bhu with 75% i want to do phd kindly suggest me universities and topic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?