8th August 2013, 08:40 PM
Harinath sirimalla

Which are the universities providing masters degree after diploma in computer science and engineering in India

What are the Universities providing Masters degree after diploma in computer science & engineering in India? I have completed my 3 years diploma computer science and engineering and I would like to do a masters degree in computer software engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  2. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  3. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  6. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  8. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  9. Universities in India providing Ph.D courses in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities providing Ph.D Computer Science course in India?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years? -- [New]
  12. Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?
  13. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  14. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  15. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  16. In which universities can I apply for MCA while in diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  18. How can I do masters degree in one of the universities of India? How to apply for it?
9th September 2018, 11:16 AM
akhilking

Default Re: Which are the universities providing masters degree after diploma in computer science and engineering in India

Here I am giving you name of some best deemed engineering universities in India:-

Hindustan Institute Of Technology and Science Pandur, Tamil Nadu

Vellore Institute Of Technology Vellore, Tamil Nadu

Sathybama Institute Of Science and Technlogy Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Gandhi Institute Of Technology and Management Vizag, Andhra Pradesh

Global Institute Of Information Technology Hydrabad, Andhra Pradesh

Nitte Unviversity Mangalore, Karnataka

BITS Pilani

BIT Mesra Ranchi

PSG College of Technology Coimbatore

Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology Patiala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?