21st June 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

which University is good for MA in Political Science between TMV(Pune) and IGNOU?

Hi Sir, I want to take admission in MA(Political science) so which university would be better TMV(Pune) or IGNOU? Both offering external admission, Which one should I go for?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  2. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  3. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  4. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  7. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  8. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  9. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  10. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  11. For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  13. Is B.Ed. in Political Science good for students from Arts side?
  14. List of good colleges for graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  16. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University -- [New]
  17. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  18. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
30th March 2018, 01:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: which University is good for MA in Political Science between TMV(Pune) and IGNOU?

=> M.A. Political Science or Master of Arts in Political Science is a postgraduate Political Science course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, Master of Arts in Political Science by IGNOU is best in between TMV(Pune) and IGNOU. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2953 5438
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?