22nd February 2017, 02:36 PM
SHIFA SAYYAD

University of Pune previous five year question papers of all subjects of B.com 3rd year

Hello sir, I am studying in third year B.Com General from Pune University. Please send me last five year question papers of all subjects on my email id-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  2. Last 3 years question papers of SY.Bcom all subjects in Pune University?
  3. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Chemical Engineering Materials Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Previous years question papers of last 5 years of TYB.Com Pune University
  7. TY.B.Com question papers of last 5 years of all subjects of Pune University?
  8. Computer Application solved question paper of previous year for S.Y.B.Com exam conducted in Pune University?
  9. Previous few year solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com of Magadh University -- [New]
  10. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com for all subjects of Pune University?
  11. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  12. Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of 3rd year B.Com of Accounts of Pune University?
  14. Previous years question papers of Pune University for LLB first year?
  15. Previous 5 years papers of 3rd year B.COM Computer Applications of Tamilnadu Open University?
  16. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University
  17. University of Pune-Chemical Engineering, 3rd Semester-Process Calculation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Previous year question papers of Magadh University for B.Com Part-1 all subjects
1st June 2017, 12:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: University of Pune previous five year question papers of all subjects of B.com 3rd year

University of Pune papers of B.Com stream Third Year are attached with this post.

Here are the attachments given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf T.Y.B.Com 2008.pdf(508.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf T.Y.B.Com 2013 EXT.pdf(531.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf T.Y.B.Com 2013.pdf(553.5 KB, 59 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?