13th January 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BCA and now I want to pursue MCA from USA so I want to know from which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA? If USA is not good then which other Countries can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th January 2017, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?

BEST UNIVERSITY IN USA FOR MCA COURSE

=> Kutztown University

=> Midwestern State University

=> University of New Haven

=> Troy University

=> University of North Texas

The fees structure of MCA course will be different for the different university. As per my knowledge, the MCA course fees structure will be about 25000 to 30000 per anm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?