23rd April 2011, 07:13 PM
sharad Chauhan

Upper age limit relaxation for PCS, PCS(J) and IAS for freedom fighter dependent candidates upto 35 years?

Upper age limit relaxation For PCS , PCS(J) and IAS for Freedom Fighter Dependent Candidates - upto 35 years ! Is It TRUE or What is it ????.

I want to know age limit for all of these three,My DOB is 01-01-1981. I am L.L.B. Graduate. Can I appear for the exams of these services???

3rd August 2011, 11:15 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Upper age limit relaxation for PCS, PCS(J) and IAS for freedom fighter dependent candidates upto 35 years?

All of these three exams are conducted by UPSC.

Minimum age limit for the exam is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Dependents of Freedom Fighters.

So these people can give these exams upto the age of 35 years.

Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnel who have rendered at least five years service in Army. But no reservation of post is permissible for them.

Upper age limit shall be greater by five years also for the skilled players of classified games of National and International level. The skilled players must obtain certificates from the prescribed authority and submit to the Commission when asked for and must enclose the certificate with their application forms for Main Examination.

According to your DOB you are about 30 years. You are still eligible to give exam if you fall in one of the above categories of age relaxation.
6th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit relaxation for PCS, PCS(J) and IAS for freedom fighter dependent candidates upto 35 years?

what is pcs(j)
20th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

m ex- navy what is age limit for up pcs for me?
13th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Are quota for freedom fighters daughter in upsc exam??
3rd April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for freedom fighter dependents in central goverment jobs like upsc??
20th August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR PCS(J) EXAM...
23rd August 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for women in psc exam
1st September 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,. I want to know that Is there any reservation to grand son of freedom fighters in IIT and IES Exams? I am grand son of Dr Imtiaz Ali Rizvi. Central and state Government both gives him pentions. Sir, Can i get addmission in IIT and NIT and UPSC similar to SC, ST. under the freedom fighters reservation kota? Please give me the information.

Thank you Sir.
18th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between DM and IAS
17th January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,is there any reservation in central govt.jobs and bank jobs for freedom fighter dependants.
thanks with regards-vijay shukla
17th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How many time i can appeared in pcsj
11th August 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of pcs.i am 1984 can appear in exaim.
14th September 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have given UPPCS J EXAM 4 times , can i still appear 5th times ?Rajendra Singh from GZB
1st December 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

AGE LIMIT FOR OBC AND GENERAL CANDIDATES IN PCS J AND JMFC
24th January 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are quota for freedom fighters daughter in upsc exam??
उत्तर प्रदेश के निवासी स्वन्त्रता संग्राम के आश्रित विवाहित तथा अविवाहित पुत्रियों तथा पौत्रियों को 2 प्रतिशत आरक्षण मान्य है जो कि horizontal होगा अर्थात उनकी मूल श्रेणी का 2 प्रतिशत यह उत्तर प्रदेश कि सभी सरकारी सेवाओं में लागू होगा pcs(j) में भी।
19th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit for a freedom fighter dependent for ibps exam
27th March 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a freedom fighters grand children apply for Bank job or defence job upto 35 years..as said earlier..
4th October 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for freedom fighters dependents ingot. Teaching jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?