17th June 2011, 10:39 PM
thulasi soni

Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?

I am doing my 3rd year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation.. I would like to do ME or M.TECH in Automobile engineering in top universities... Is this useful for me? if it so.. what is the criteria for that? what is the minimum marks required in gate to enter in to the top universities... I also want to know about the job vacancies in this fields especially for the girls... if automobile engineering is not useful for me after completing my BE in E&I.... i request you to suggest me other PG courses also...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  2. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  4. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  5. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  6. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  7. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  9. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  10. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  12. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  14. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  15. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  16. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  17. Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
22nd November 2011, 05:14 PM
K.ASHWIN

Default Re: Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?

As your high school marks are a ticket to colleges,lyk so is ur engineering degree....as for your E.I,(U.G) if your persue the same field with proper knowledge then you wiil be welcomed in top companies in Grmany...cause they see yor talent and not your degree where you had hot.......
12th March 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?

What is the key role of an instrumentation engineer in the automobile company?
26th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

HOW IS AUTOMOBILE FIELD FOR GIRLS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?