21st June 2012, 08:12 PM
varunloya01

Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year

hello right now i am doing eee 3rd year. I want to do MS in embedded systems. I want to know whether doing MS in embedded system is useful or not. Also it will be of great help if you can tell me what are the subjects which shoud be concentrated for doing embedded systems.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  2. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  3. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  4. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  5. How to do embedded system course in Jaipur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. Information about Embedded System?
  7. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  8. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  9. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?
  11. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  12. What is an embedded course? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  13. How much rank is required in GATE to get embedded systems course?
  14. Companies which offer Internship related to Embedded System for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  16. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  17. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  18. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
31st May 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year

Hi , sir am studying btech in eee n now am in 3 rd year I want to learn embedded system is it right time to learn or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?