26th June 2012, 12:37 AM
AISHWARYA POOMALAI

Vacancies for lecturers in Polytechnics in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E computer science and MBA(Production with HR)

i need to know the vaccancies for lecturers in polytechnies in coimbatore... i hav completed B.E COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MBA (PRODUCTION WITH HR).. PLS HELP ME HOW TO KNOW AND APPLY FOR THOSE VACCANCIES

26th June 2012, 02:10 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Vacancies for lecturers in Polytechnics in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E computer science and MBA(Production with HR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AISHWARYA POOMALAI View Post
i need to know the vaccancies for lecturers in polytechnies in coimbatore... i hav completed B.E COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MBA (PRODUCTION WITH HR).. PLS HELP ME HOW TO KNOW AND APPLY FOR THOSE VACCANCIES

[SIZE=5][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Govt., Polytechnic Colleges in Sugar Technician in Andhra Pradesh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Govt., Polytechnic Colleges in Sugar Technician in Hyderabad

Sree Narayana Guru Polytechnic College at coimbatore needs Lecturer in civil / mechanical / automobi...

Bhuvan Polytechnic, Venkatala, Yelahanka

Tagore Polytechnic Jamalpur (Gurgaon)
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?