18th October 2010, 01:26 PM
RUPALI SHARMA

Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

hello sir
This is Rupali

im a BDS student.just gave my final year exams and waiting for result......
i have following queries..

1. ARE THERE ANY VACANCY AND EXAMS FOR DENTISTS(B.D.S) IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR THROUGH UPSC OR CMSE EXAMINATION??????
if yes, what are the dates???

2. WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY , QUALIFICATION AND SYLLABUS FOR T\SUCH AN EXAM?????

THANKING YOU

Rupali

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  4. Can I do BSc after passing 12th?
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. What kind of job will suit me after M.Com in PSG CAS? Can I get into Railways?
  9. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  10. After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?
  11. Which course to study after 3 years diploma in computer engineering for best job opportunities? -- [New]
  12. Which subject should I take in BA
  13. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  14. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  16. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?
  17. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  18. What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?
20th October 2010, 05:09 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

No upsc doesnt offer recruitment of dentists. For recruitment and dates related query please visit www.upsc.gov.in
22nd October 2010, 01:11 PM
RUPALI SHARMA

Default Re: Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

Thnx a lot for your reply........
could you please suggest me any other examination that provides recruitment of dentists in delhi or NCR.......government sector.....?????

RUPALI
25th October 2010, 09:29 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,
As per your qualification of BDS, you are not eligible for CMSE exam anymore, because it requires an MBBS degree not BDS. And the UPSC civil service includes 22 subjects but none of them is related to your choice of dentistry field.
Hence in order to appear for the civil service exam you have to appear in remaining 22 subjects .
You can get the list of them here:
http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notificatio...ry examination
However you may get recruitment in GULF countries on the basis of BDS degree. They timely recruits dentist from various countries , you may seek such information here: http://jobs-in-gulf.com/Although most of them require experience but you can gain the same in your PG degree from INDIA.
4th December 2010, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

im a bcom graduate
are there any vacancy or any exams for recruitment
9th December 2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am prabhu ,
I AM PRABHU ,MY SISTER COMPLETED BDS,SO IS THERE ANY VACCANAY IN GOVT JOBS AND HOW TO APPLY ,WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPEARING FOR EXAMS COULD YOU TELL ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,BY PRABHU
1st February 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i m shishir n i have completed my bds n is running my dental clinic since 4yrs now i wish to apply in state or cental govt jobs preferably in lucknow ..plz tell me
5th May 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m priyanka. i am a BDS student. i want to know about any trustee hospitals in mumbai and navi mumbai, maharashtra for practice after completing the course. Could you please provide me any information about it??
thank you
14th May 2011, 11:13 AM
chuki

Thumbs up Re: Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am prabhu ,
I AM PRABHU ,MY SISTER COMPLETED BDS,SO IS THERE ANY VACCANAY IN GOVT JOBS AND HOW TO APPLY ,WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPEARING FOR EXAMS COULD YOU TELL ME ,,,,,,,,,,,,BY PRABHU
no,there is not any vacancy for govt.job for BDS.if there will be any job,u can find it in newspapers.if there will be advertisement in newspapers,availability of form & how to apply everything will be given in advertisement.mostly written tests are conducted for screening of dental students.ok all the best for ur sister's future
19th May 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a dentist with 2 year experience. I want to join distance learning program from national institute of health and family welfare,delhi.Will it be helpfull or not?
24th May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am a dentist.My exam is over .But intership is not over.Please tell about any job in government sector.My Name is Ashish kumar Srivastava.
24th May 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a dentist.but my intership is not complete.Please tell about any job in govt.sector
27th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my mbbs from teerthankar medical college....it is a private medical college..will i be eligible for appearing upsc for govt jobs????
21st June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

which optional subject should b taken for upsc. Being a dentist.? Please reply me sir. I am dr. Vikas(ranchi) dentist.
22nd June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Please don't opt Dentistry. It provides High Income, only when you run your Private Clinic at Right Place. The next thing is that the Government is playing role of a stepmother for Dentistry. There are a lot of Govt.jobs for MBBS and BAMS in CHC ,PHC and District Hospitals, but none of them require BDS. If you want to do Govt.job, you should be a MDS, but also show the partiality of Government towaeds Dentistry.
17th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i think i committed a mistake by doin bds
4th August 2011, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

which is better option: to prepare for mds or start training at a clinic? what is the syllabus pattern for goernmant job in punjab for a bds student?
12th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a dentist nd hav a experienc of 3 yrs is thr is ne army related job or a govt job.it cn b near delhi or ncr.
15th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a dentist and am looking for a govt job....cud u plz guide me with the procedure and as to wer is it available and the application procedure for the same...
thank u...!!
26th September 2011, 03:30 PM
edat Mohanadasan

Thumbs up Re: Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

Quote:
i think i committed a mistake by doin bds
Please do not loose your heart. You have opted a very good and rewarding profession. A dentist is better placed than an MBBS doctor. After getting some practical experience you can start your own clinic at the right location and practice indedpendently earning huge income because BDS is itself is considered as a speciality unlike MBBS.
26th September 2011, 10:54 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUPALI SHARMA View Post
hello sir
This is Rupali

1. ARE THERE ANY VACANCY AND EXAMS FOR DENTISTS(B.D.S) IN GOVERNMENT SECTOR THROUGH UPSC OR CMSE EXAMINATION??????

THANKING YOU

Rupali

get information from here:
http://jobs-in-gulf.com/
http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notificatio...ry examination
29th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Dr Chirag

Hi Rupali, yes there is an enterance exam for UPSC, through which you get govt sector jobs. The vacancy came in the newspaper last month, and the last date has passed now, so you can apply for it next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUPALI SHARMA View Post
hello sir
This is Rupali

THANKING YOU

Rupali
30th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me abt the jobs of dental officer through cmse in upsc.thanks
10th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hello i am rajshree bds 2yrs experience i want to do govt job rpsc or upsc i want another option for dental clinic
31st March 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

@rajshree
in rajasthan before 3or4 months back there r some vacancy for BDS and MDS students from RUHS in govt college for jr demonstator n sr demonstrator. get updated regularly, in upsc there r no chance for dental students in CMSE. but upse reqrut dentist in varios part of country.
31st March 2012, 10:12 AM
drsunil5786

Quote:
hello i am rajshree bds 2yrs experience i want to do govt job rpsc or upsc i want another option for dental clinic
hi in rajasthan before 4or 5 months back there are vacancy from RUHS for jr and sr demonstrator at govt dental college, opportunity was open for BDS and MDS. i think u miss that and in upsc there r direct reqrutment for dentist for vaarios part of country so get updated regularly
7th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.d.s. so how to give exam for gpsc ? what is the process for gpsc exam for dental ?
8th July 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,,,,
I AM RAJ B.D.S. INTERN.. I AM EXPECTING A GOVT JOB HAVING 30,OOO TO 40,000 PER MONTH PAY SCALE..... IS THERE ANY OPTION FOR PLAIN BDS IN GOVT FIELD AS I NEED TO REPAY MY EDUCATION LOAN.......
16th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I've completed my BDS and is in search of government gob ... IS there any chances of greeting government job of my field by giving MPSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?