8th January 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Validity of B.Ed passed in 2006 for government jobs in Rajashtan?

I passed B.Ed.from Bharatya Shiksha Parisad from U.P. in the year 2006. Is 2006 B.Ed. valid for government jobs in Rajasthan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to open a B.Ed college in Rajashtan? Licence and application requirements?
  2. What is the validity of degrees of Makhanlal chaturvedi University Bhopal to get government jobs?
  3. Eligibility Criteria of TGT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the validity of non-creamy layer certificate issued by the Kerala government for the purpose of central government jobs?
  5. Government jobs for women after year gaps in education? Any age-limit?
  6. How can I get apply for B A economics from correspondence?
  7. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  8. Government Jobs in Trivandrum after post graduation in electronics
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  10. How to find out if my UG certificate is valid for Government jobs?
  11. Can I get software job after 5 years gap from B.Tech?
  12. Is Prist University in Chennai approved by PSC for it's B.Tech courses and what is the validity of degree for Government jobs?
  13. Is Eiilm university be recognized by UGC? Can I apply here for taking admission in BA(Economics) course through correspondence?
  14. Is M.Sc Environmental science from TGOU is valid for government or public jobs?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  16. Would like to know the validity and acceptability of caste for government jobs in PSU and UPSC? -- [New]
  17. Is ELLIM university UGC granted?
  18. Can I apply for Government jobs in Assam with BEd Degree of CMJ University?
14th January 2018, 02:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validity of B.Ed passed in 2006 for government jobs in Rajashtan?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination wherever required qualification is bachelor in education.

To get government job you have to appear and qualify in entrance test. Candidates having B.Ed qualification are eligible to appear in CTET and TET examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
15th January 2018, 02:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validity of B.Ed passed in 2006 for government jobs in Rajashtan?

Yes, a B.Ed degree is valid till the degree holder dies. So, you are eligible to apply for the TET exam conducted by concerned state government or CTET conducted by the Central government. If you secure a good rank in the exam, then they will send you a letter or email regarding the interview . You have to walk to the interview, then if you able to impress them, you will definitely get the teaching job in government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?