1st December 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland

I am doing 1st year in M.Sc Earth Science in open system at The Global Open University, Nagaland. Is the degree valid for future CET exams like APCET and for Govt Jobs based on Earth Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  2. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  3. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  4. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  5. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  6. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Mumbai University for MSc IT after passing BSc IT from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  8. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  9. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  10. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  11. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
  12. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  13. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  14. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  15. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  16. Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  18. Is degree from Global University Nagaland is valid or not?
12th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland

Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?
16th June 2017, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland

Is the BA degree of the Global open university Nagaland valid for Assam Govt jobs?
25th February 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

If post graduate science couses are done through global open university then wt about practicals why not practicals mentioned in the marks sheet
Is this degree valid without practicals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?