13th July 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Veltech University, Chennai is approved by AICTE? Fees and seat available for Engineering?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with 65% marks and now want to study Engineering course from Veltech University, Chennai. Please tell me is this university approved by AICTE? Fees and seat available for all branches?

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved universities to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through distance mode
  2. Is Veltech university in Chennai good for M.Tech?
  3. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  4. Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?
  5. Is St Peters University Chennai AICTE approved? Can I join M.E in this university?
  6. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  7. Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  9. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  10. School of Engineering and Technology Jain University is AICTE approved?
  11. Can I get a seat in AICTE approved college after scoring 8108 rank?
  12. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Maduraj Kamraj University if AICTE approved for doing MBA or not?
  14. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  15. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Bharath university, Chennai approved by AICTE?
  18. Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation?
14th July 2017, 03:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Veltech University, Chennai is approved by AICTE? Fees and seat available for Engineering?

Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical university is established in 1997 approved by UGC (University Grants Commission), Grade 'A' given by the NAAC (National Assessment & Accreditation Council) and a member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities).

There are 91 different courses offered in 8 streams and 22 specializations are available in the university.

The fee structure will vary from degree to degree which are as follows.
For the bachelor degree like B.Tech in different streams the fee structure will be around INR 6 - 7 Lakhs.
For normal degree like B.Sc, B.Com etc the fee structure will be around INR 50k - 2 Lakhs.
For masters degree in different streams the fee structure will be around INR 1 - 2 Lakhs.

The seats availability also varies for different courses and stream you choose that will be around 60 - 120.

The admission will be given based on the performance in the entrance exam named VTUEEE (Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?