25th February 2018, 04:04 AM
tusar123

Want to know the limit of time to complete B.Sc honours course under Calcutta University?

I took admission in Calcutta University under 1+1+1, 2009 regulations in 2012 with Mathematics honours. After passing 2nd year in 2014 with honours I couldn't appear my 3rd year exam in 2015 since my study was not fully complete. In 2016 I got a job and in 2016,17. I also could not appear in my exam but every year I have done my form fill up for my exam. And I think in 2018, I will not be able to give my exam. I have done from fill up in 3rd year for four years, 2015,16,17,18. May I get another chance for my exam in 2019?Or 2018 is my last chance for complete my graduation? And among how many years a student of C. U can complete his B.Sc honours course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?
  2. Can I get an honours degree from CU or any other recognized Indian University?
  3. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  4. Maximum time limit to complete graduation under Calcutta university?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours? -- [New]
  6. Getting admission in Rabindrabharati university
  7. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  8. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  9. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  12. How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?
  13. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  17. What is the validity limit of Calcutta University registration for clearing the supplementary exam?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue economics honours in Calcutta University after scoring 71% marks in PCM stream?
28th February 2018, 04:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to know the limit of time to complete B.Sc honours course under Calcutta University?

The minimum duration of B.Sc. Honours course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. You have to complete the B.Sc. Honours course with minimum duration or within maximum duration from a Government recognised university to be eligible to get degree certificate. Since, you have taken admission in B.Sc. Honours course in 2009, the maximum duration of the course has completed, so, you are not eligible to continue the B.Sc. Honours course from Calcutta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?