13th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

In which way I should prepare for Bank Clerk Exams to answer 50 Questions in 20 Minutes?

Sir i am preparing for Bank Clerical exam. So i have to answer 50 questions each from General awareness, English, Reasoning,Quantitative Aptitude,computer and marketing knowledge within 20 minutes. Sir please help me to do so.
Thanking you....

21st August 2012, 11:48 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: In which way I should prepare for Bank Clerk Exams to answer 50 Questions in 20 Minutes?

In IBPS bank clerical exams there are 5 sections as mentioned by You
total time given is 150 minutes that is 30 minutes per section
That is you have to answer one question in 36 seconds

Now the trick is that English, general awareness and Computer knowledge does not have mathematics calculation etc, so thse questions needs to be done quickly
You just need to read the questions quickly and if you know the answer mark it otherwise move to next question
Candidates who read the questions slowly waste time

You should allocate 80 minutes to reasoning and numnerical aptitude section and rest 70 minutes to the other 3 sections
14th September 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which way I should prepare for Bank Clerk Exams to answer 50 Questions in 20 Minutes?

sir i was a telugu medium student, how to score maximum in english section in bank clerk exams?
3rd November 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS GANESH ,I AM HARDLY PREPARING FOR BANK EXAMS ONLY.I AM ALSO TELUGU MEDIUM STUDENT.I AM POOR IN ENGLISH.HOW TO GET BANK JOB? PLEASE SUGGEST TO ME SIR.
3rd July 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam telugu mediam B.sc studebt.how to iam prepar bank exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?