17th April 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

WB JEE physics question papers with solutions?

Send me,the 2012 wbjee physics questionpapper's solution

18th April 2013, 05:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: WB JEE physics question papers with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Send me,the 2012 wbjee physics questionpapper's solution
Hi

WB JEE is the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted by the West Bengal Government for the selection of candidates for the various B.Tech seats in various colleges in that state.

Its conducted every year in the month of April/May once the students are done with their Class 12th Higher Secondary Exam. Before you can attempt this examination, I would like to list a few Eligibility Criteria's which you have to consider and fulfill before you can go ahead and apply for the same. They are :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or any other schooling institution. Also its allowed that you have appeared you in your Higher Secondary and then can apply for this exam even if your results are awaited.

2. There is no age criteria as such.

3. There are a maximum 3 consecutive attempts that you can take for this exam but if you fail, then there are not more allowed attempts.

Hereby I am attaching a few last years WB JEE papers, so that you can download them and practice from them for the better preparations. Also I would suggest that you study your class 11th and 12th Science subjects and Maths concepts very thoroughly so that you can fare well in this exam...

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?