20th September 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Are we eligible to apply for PGT after qualifying Master's from IGNOU?

Hi, I have completed my MA in Economics from IGNOU. So, now am I eligible to apply for PGT? If not, then what all other options are available for me in Teaching area? And, I am eligible then let me know about the last date to submit application form for PGT?

22nd September 2020, 05:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for PGT after qualifying Master's from IGNOU?

Yes, You are totally eligible for PGT after qualifying Master's from IGNOU.

Minimum qualification required to be PGT is master's in relevant field.

To be became PGT , you have to crack TET examination.
24th September 2020, 03:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for PGT after qualifying Master's from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my MA in Economics from IGNOU. So, now am I eligible to apply for PGT? If not, then what all other options are available for me in Teaching area? And, I am eligible then let me know about the last date to submit application form for PGT?
IGNOU is a trusted and accredited government distance education university. ... The degrees granted by IGNOU are valid and recognized not only in India but abroad

**Yes, you are eligible to appear for PGT after pursuing from IGNOU, for this you need to apply for TET (Teacher eligibility test)

--PGT Exam Date/TGT Exam Date/PRT Exam Date 2020 :- To be notified later
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?