3rd June 2011, 10:39 AM
aabhas253897

From which website should i get the B.Ed Uttar Pradesh entrance question paper?

Sir,
I Want to know that,
from which website should i got the B Ed uttar pradesh 2011 entrance exam question paper which was already conducted on 2nd june 2011.

14th October 2015, 04:11 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which website should i get the B.Ed Uttar Pradesh entrance question paper?

Well, B.Ed. in Uttar Pradesh is a general term. The state of Uttar Pradesh is very big state and the number of colleges offering B.Ed. over there must be more than 10,000. So every college must have their own examination pattern for entrance purpose. Some might have all multiple choice type questions. Some might have few multiple choice type and few numerical type. So there would numerous organizations with different web portals offering numerous type of questions. Nevertheless, I suggest you look for B.Ed. entrance examination question papers from the website, http://questionpaper.in/. They have a standard set of question papers. Only thing is that, they do not offer access to their question papers unless you are a registered candidate of that website. So immediately register in that website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?