12th April 2020, 02:44 PM
Kavita khairnar

What are the academic qualifications required for MPSC examination?

I have completed my Diploma in Plastic Engineering and then completed graduation with BA. So, now can I appear for Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC examination?

15th April 2020, 12:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the academic qualifications required for MPSC examination?

The eligiblility to appear for MPSC is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years and relaxation applicable for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates have to qualify in all the three stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
15th April 2020, 04:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for this examination is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 33 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates have to qualify in each stages to move to next stage and qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
15th April 2020, 04:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a graduate i.e; Bachelor of Arts degree holder, you are certainly eligible to apply for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) State Services examination as for the same examination, the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For details and updates regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
16th April 2020, 03:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MPSC examination.

As per the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam, candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized university.

Since you have completed Diploma course followed by Graduation course. So, you can apply for MPSC exam.

In addition, your age must be between 17 and 38 years to be eligible for MPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?