20th July 2020, 05:54 PM
Anushareddimalla

What is the admission criteria and application procedure for M.Sc Food Science and Technology?

I have completed my B.Sc with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. Am I eligible to study M.Sc Food Science and Technology course in Osmania University, Hyderabad? Is there any entrance conducted by Osmania University for M.Sc courses? And, what is the admission charges and annual fees structure?

3rd September 2020, 02:36 PM
ruckshana

Post Re: What is the admission criteria and application procedure for M.Sc Food Science and Technology?

Admission criteria for M.SC Food Science and Technology are:
* Candidates should have B.Sc Food Technology/ B.Sc Food Science and Technology/ B.Sc Dairy Technology/ B.Tech Food Technology Or ant equivalent field like life Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Home science etc.
* They should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in their bachelor's degree.
* They should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

Entrance exam-
• Aspirant are required to clear entrance exam. Some Institute offer admission without entrance test i.e on the basis of academic performance and personal interview. Entrance exam for M.Sc are AIIMS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?