17th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission date for MBBS?

I wants to. Know about mbbs admisson open date...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. When does the admission start for MBBS, BDT, BPTH? What is the date of counseling?
  3. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Cutoff date for admission MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the admission date for MBBS?
  6. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  7. Date of availability of forms of MBBS in Surat?
  8. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  9. Date of issue of application form MBBS admission?
  10. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  12. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc? -- [New]
  13. Last date of submission of form for MBBS course?
  14. Date of issue of forms for admission in MBBS? How can I get it? I am a resident of Hyderabad
  15. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  18. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
10th October 2015, 11:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission date for MBBS?

The admission date for MBBS as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>.

~> Admission date: Mid February of the year until around early April for the sessions beginning in July.

>> Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination.

>> Candidate must study Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.

>> Candidate must secure 60% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?