13th September 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?

i want to do B.Ed from IP university Delhi but i got50% marks in B.Sc in year 2005. so i would like to know about the admission procedure to this university. am i aligible for this course?when i get the forms for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 49% in BSc and 54% in MSc?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in OBC category after scoring 48.67% in BSc?
  9. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths
  10. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  11. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  12. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  13. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  17. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  18. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
13th September 2011, 08:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?

It is a must that the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation or qualifying exam. Also the candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% in any of the two subjects mentioned in the prospectus. Since you are from the B.Sc background the subjects. Some of these subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Life Science, Maths. You will also need to clear the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
22nd September 2011, 01:22 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?

dear friend

eligibility criteria for B.Ed from IP university is graduate from any recognised university with minimum 50% marks....

university conducts a common entrance exams to take admission, generally the form comes in the month of january and the exam conducts in may or june...

for more details you can visit the university website, which is www.ipu.ac.in
26th January 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed from ip university when i complete my b.com with 58%.
26th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed from ip university when i complete my b.com with 58% marks.
18th February 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what the last date of submission of B.Ed Entrance Exam.
30th April 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i have 49.67% in b.com, i am obc category can i do b.ed from ip university.
11th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% in b.com. am i eligible for b.ed ?
24th March 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 45% ..cn i go for b.ed in ip university
24th April 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 48% in graduation and i am from obc category from Delhi. i take admission in b.ed ip university.
17th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc in electronics.am I eligible for b.ed in ip university and will I get govt job after that,???
20th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in b.ed entrance exam is 3800.shall there is any hope to get admission for the course?
20th May 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

the concelling for b.ed will start from which date in 2014 and what is the process of taking admission and my rank in b.ed entrance is 1130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?