16th October 2012, 10:10 PM
shilpa karan jaiswal

What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?

I have completed my MBA in finance ,i want to pursue CS.
1 What is the admission procedure and what is the fee structure?
2 Can i avail exemption in subject which i have covered in my MBA?
3 Am i entitled for the admission directly to the executive programme of this course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  2. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a ST girl student?
  4. What kind of scholarships are available for me to study B.Tech? -- [New]
  5. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  6. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  8. Can I avail exemption executive cost and company after passing M.Com(Business Management) with 50%
  9. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  12. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. What are the expenses for CS course?
  16. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done B.Com(H)
  18. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
15th May 2015, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?

Sir,
I wan't to know about the admission processure of bca. And fee structure of bca course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?