23rd April 2018, 12:35 AM
Ajaysiddharth

What is the admission procedure in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

I have completed my Intermediate board exam and scored 883 marks. I want to join Koti Womens College, Hyderabad so want to know about the admission eligibility criteria and admission procedure for graduation courses.

14th May 2018, 03:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaysiddharth View Post
I have completed my Intermediate board exam and scored 883 marks. I want to join Koti Womens College, Hyderabad so want to know about the admission eligibility criteria and admission procedure for graduation courses.
Koti Women's College falls under the Osmania University. So, basically the admission procedure for the Koti Women's college is same just like Osmania university. So, here are the details of the admission procedure for the Undergraduate course :

- Applicants applying to B.A/B.Sc/B.Com (Hons) or pass course in Koti Women College needs to pass 10+2 in relevant stream with 50% minimum marks from recognized educational board.

- Admission to the undergraduate course is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.

- Selection for the admission to the B.Com (Hons) course is done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the college receptively.

- Admission to the college is offline and the admission form can be obtained from the official website or institute directly.

For more information you can directly visit to their address:

Koti Women's College
Address- Koti Main Road, Essamiya Bazaar, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana- 5000095
Phone- 040 2465 7813.
15th August 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in Koti Womens College, Hyderabad?

Seat allotment online tarvatha offline lo appudu untundi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?