2nd April 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of MBBS course?

Sir, I would like to know that when the adimssion process of MBBS course will be start for year 2014.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  5. Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  7. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  8. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  9. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  10. How may I get admission in MBBS course after completion of B.Sc nursing and 1 year experience?
  11. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  12. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  14. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  15. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  16. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
30th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission process of MBBS course?

**The applicants those who have completed their 10+2 standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects are eligible for the MBBS course.

**The admission to MBBS programme will be on basis of aspirant’s mark obtained in the 10+2 level and score in medical entrance exam

**The exam like All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) /Common Entrance Test as desired by particular medical college.

***Following are some top MBBS colleges in India:::::

--All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS) Ansari Nagar, Delhi.

--Christian Medical College, Vellore (CMC, Vellore) Vellore

--Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC) Sholapur Road, Pune.

--JIPMER Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry.

--Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC) Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Delhi

--Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) C- 604, Shivaji Stadium Bus Terminal Co. Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg,delhi

--Madras Medical College (Chennai Medical College) Periyar Evr Salai, Park Town, Chennai...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?