23rd July 2013, 09:29 PM
subha_tisl

What is the advantage and disadvantage of power sector job?

What is the advantage and disadvantage of a power sector job?or why one choose his/her carrier in power sector,not other sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Could I get admission in XLRI after working as a group officer in government? Any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge?
  2. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  3. Jobs in Power sector after BE (Electrical)?
  4. Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?
  5. What is the way to join Intelligences? Education qualification required?
  6. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  7. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  8. What is digital evaluation? Disadvantage of this method?
  9. Age limit and benefits in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  11. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? -- [New]
  12. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  13. Industrial Jobs in Power Plants and Steel Plants after B.tech.
  14. Jobs after B.Tech in EEE branch?
  15. How can I get a job in Power Sector after completing engineering in Mechanical branch
  16. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  17. Information regarding Job Opportunities in DVC Power Plant sector for B.Tech IT candidates? Required eligibility criteria for this?
  18. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
8th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: What is the advantage and disadvantage of power sector job?

Every jobs have its own advantage as well as its disadvantages
If you work in a power sector under a government job there are lots of benefits like
Good pay
Pension
Some relaxation
If you work in a private firm you will also have almostsame advantages
The disadvantages are
Risk of life
No balance fife
Should be ready always
But you should look at the positive sides because they are more and important
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?