5th June 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of studying pharmacy? Will I get a job with nice salary?

what is the advantage of studing pharmacy...is there any caarer after studing it,,,will i will get got job with nice salary ?????

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  3. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  4. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  5. Is there any scope for jobs after studying doctorate in pharmacy?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get job with nice salary in London after BPT?
  8. Courses to study in USA/Canada after completing M.Pharma?
  9. What kind of jobs are best for me after studying 3rd year B.Pharmacy
  10. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  11. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics Course a good course? How much can by my pay scale?
  12. IS there any scope for job after studying doctorate in pharmacy? I am studying in 12th science
  13. What are the jobs after B.Pharmacy? How much is the salary?
  14. How much salary can I get after B.Pharmacy? What are the jobs after B.Pharmacy
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  16. Which course is better for sudden job and more salary between MBA and M-Pharmacy after the completion of B-Pharmacy?
  17. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  18. How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?
6th June 2015, 01:48 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the advantage of studying pharmacy? Will I get a job with nice salary?

There are lots of opportunities lined up for you. The areas where you can try your luck are-
>> Drug inspector
>> Assistant chemical examiner
>> Excise subordinate services
>> Government analyst

People usually think that it is not as good as that of b.tech and b.arch but then every course has its own value in the market and there are jobs available for every course. With this course you will open chances for you in both the public as well as private sector. In public sector if you get a chance to serve the country then it will be really beneficial because then you will get good perks in salary and also job stability.

In the last month only UPSC has issued notification regarding the recruitment of Live Stock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Associate Bacteriologist, Additional Law Officer, Assistant Directors, Drug Inspectors. You keep a track of such notifications and then you can very well be a part of some government organisation.
The official site of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in

So, this proves that the opportunities are ample, its just that you need to grab them at right time.
6th June 2015, 05:22 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What is the advantage of studying pharmacy? Will I get a job with nice salary?

There are a lots of opportunities in pharmacy.you can earn a smart salary to complete pharmacy degree.there are a lots of bright career in academic pharmacy,Hospital pharmacy,National institute of health etc.
6th June 2015, 09:41 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the advantage of studying pharmacy? Will I get a job with nice salary?

Pharmacy deals with medicine preparation,analysis of medicine purity,testing the efficiency of medicines etc.

Pharmacy course can done in:-
-diploma in pharmacy
-bachelor degree in pharmacy
-post graduation in pharmacy

Coming towards the salary,it would be different .fir example if you work in company the salary package would not be same as in research or hospitals field.

Salary would be different From freshers to experienced employ.

Try to have subject concept.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?