13th June 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing 12th from Open School?

Actually due to some reason I have taken HBSE in 11th but now I want to do my 12th from CBSE through Open. So, I want to know what are advantages or disadvantages of doing 12th in Open School. I have done my 10th from CBSE curriculum only?

14th June 2019, 02:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing 12th from Open School?

Advantages-

Very very easy as compared to any other boards exams are quite easy, to the point and easy to score.

Freedom to choose, in NIOS one can choose any subjects according to his or her wish and one me also choose vocational subjects with normal academic subjects.

Books are great, the books offered by NIOS are wonderful as is generally to the point and basically follow the NCERT curriculum.

Very much student friendly.

Disadvantages-

Private Institutions generally don't accept NIOS students always you have secured very good percentage.

Delay in delivery of books.

Cheating and all, well these things are very common.

During practicals they will openly ask you to pay money and get marks.

Unfair checking of exams.
10th September 2021, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing 12th from Open School?

with open 12th standed with 6 band where I can study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?