18th September 2019, 02:08 PM
Asharajat2015

What is the age criteria for female candidates for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT?

I wanted to know the age limit for a female candidate for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT? I was born on 30th March, 1989. Am I eligible for the post? What is the age relaxation for females for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT post?

15th October 2019, 05:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age criteria for female candidates for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT?

The upper age limit to apply for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT is 30 years for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of upper age relaxation as per the government rules for candidates belonging to reserved category.

As far as you are concerned about provision of age relaxation for female candidates, then there is no such provision and therefore the age limit for male and female candidates belonging to same category is same.

As per your date of birth, you are not eligible to apply for DSSSB Assistant Teacher PRT 2019 as your age will be over 30 years as on 15.10.2019 (i.e ; the last date of application).

For detailed regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?