15th February 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply for government job in Haryana?

What is the age. Limit. To apply govt. Job in. haryana?how I. Can. Apply for htet?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job?
  2. Required age limit to apply for the position of Tahsildar in Haryana?
  3. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  4. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  5. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  6. Required age limit to apply for the position of IT Officer in Bank?
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  9. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  10. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs?
  11. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  12. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  14. What is the age limit to join haryana civil service?
  15. To pursue a job in government sector what is the age limit prescribed?
  16. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  17. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  18. Age limit for Nursing Staff at government Hospitals?
14th April 2015, 10:18 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for government job in Haryana?

Various Age details of Haryana Government Jobs----

>>>The Haryana government on Monday decided to increase the age limit for entry into government service by two years thus raising it to 42.

>>>A decision to this effect was taken in a meeting of the state cabinet presided over by chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda here.

>>>The age limit for entry into government service from 40 to 42 years across all categories.

>>>The cabinet decided that full pension would be allowed on completion of 20 years instead of 28 years of service. This will be effective from the date of notification.

>>>The government employees would retire at the age of 60 years instead of 58 as the cabinet had approved to increase the age of retirement on superannuation by two years for all categories of posts, but in case of class 4 posts, this age limit would be 62 years.
18th April 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for government job in Haryana?

Sir, What is the age limit in Haryana Govt. jobs From Group -D, SC Candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?